2022/2023 Eni Scholarships [Fully Funded to Study at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford]
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in association with the global coordinated energy organization Eni, is presenting to three understudies from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the (Congo-Brazzaville) the potential chance to read up for a completely subsidized degree in 2022/2023
These grants will permit St Antony’s to concede up to three of the best African understudies independent of means and will add tremendously to the assorted and scholarly person of the College. This is important for a joint drive between Eni and St Antony’s College to put resources into and reinforce African administration.
St Antony’s and Eni are similarly quick to give consolation and where conceivable, organized impetuses for Eni Scholars to proceed with their examinations or track down valuable work back in their nation of origin in the wake of moving on from Oxford.
Eni Scholarships Eligibility
- The grants are available to candidates who are normally occupant in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the (Congo-Brazzaville). Inclination will be given to candidates whose first degree is from an African college.
- The grants will be granted based on both scholarly legitimacy and potential and monetary need. Inclination will be given to candidates who have clear aspirations to utilize their collected figuring out how to help their nation of origin after graduation. | Home
- Guarantee you meet the prerequisites for section to your course, including English language necessities.
Eni Scholarships Eligible Courses
Candidates should apply for admission to one of the accompanying qualified courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic and Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Eni Scholarships Benefits
- 100 percent of charges, and a yearly award for living expenses. The payment for courses with various spans will be changed likewise.
- The grant additionally covers one economy return airfare from your nation of origin to the UK toward the beginning and end of your course.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Eni Scholarships
To be considered for the grant, kindly follow these means:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the qualified courses recorded previously. You should present your application for graduate review to the University by the January cutoff time (seventh or 21st January 2022 relying upon the program applied to – really take a look at the University’s direction on application cutoff times) and you probably got a put on your picked program of study by the last consummation date (first March 2022). It might be ideal in the event that you select St Antony’s College in the school decision part of the application structure, however this isn’t mandatory.
- Whenever you have applied to the University, if it’s not too much trouble, complete the web-based Eni Scholarship application structure. The cutoff time for accommodation of the structure is 5pm, UK time, on first March 2022.
(2022/2023 Eni Scholarships [Fully Funded to Study at St Antony’s College University of Oxford])