The form for admission to the Bauchi Bill and Melinda Gates College of Health Technology, Ningi is now available, and applications are being accepted from adequately qualified individuals for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Courses and duration at Ningi College of Health Technology
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)= 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)= 2years
- Environmental Health Technologist (EHT) 4yrs
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)-3yrs
- Environmental Health Assistance (EHA) 2yrs
- Health Promotion and Education (HPE)2yrs
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MCT) 3years
- Nutrition and Dietetics (ND) 2years
- Dental Health Technician (DHT) 3years
- Pharmacy Technician 3year
- Health Information Management (PD) 3years
- Health Information Management (ND) 2years
Requirements in General
At least five (5) credit passes at the ordinary level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or General Certificate in Education (GCE) in not more than two (2) sittings, or their equivalent as certified by EHORECON or WAHEB. English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, and one of the following topics are required. Physics, Technical Drawing, Geography, Economics, Food and Nutrition
How to Apply for Admission to the Bill and Melinda Gates College of Health Technology
This is to inform the general public, particularly those who are interested in continuing their studies at the prestigious Bill and Melinda Gates College of Health Technology Ningi under the supervision of seasoned and licensed professionals, that the application form sales for the 2022/2023 academic year are still open.
- Applicants should apply through the college’s application portal by clicking HERE
- The pretest examination will be held at the college premises along Kano Road in Ningi, Bauchi State, on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants must bring writing tools, a printout of their application, and proof of identity…