Daily Trust Foundation Female Medical Students Scholarship 2023. Application Form is currently open to female students who has what it takes to claim the daily trust foundation medical scholarship in Nigeria, for the 2023/2024 academic session. The deadline for this open scholarship is on the tenth (10th) of February, 2023. It’s about that time of the year again when students gain fully funded scholarships in Nigeria to help them to further their education for free or with very little cost. Every year, various organizations organize scholarship programmes to assist students achieve their academic goals. Below is one of such shcolarship for the female medical students of Nigeria “Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship” by webemtech educationals
Daily Trust Foundation Female Medical Students Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- Applicant Must be a female
- Applicant must be a medical Student
- should be in 200 level
- should have written and passed O’level examination (WAEC), NECO, NABTEB.
- Should be a Nigerian
- Should poses Bachelor of Science (Bsc) in Nursing
- Must be a student of any of Usman University, Unilorin, Maiduguri University.
Acceptable University’s Students For The Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship
All applicant having met the criteria should also take note that the scholarship is only available to students from the following universities:
- University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State Nigeria
- Maiduguri University, Borno State.
Daily Trust Foundation Female Medical Students Scholarship Application Process
The application form is available at the university college secretary’s office or the media trust office in each state, or interested students can obtain it online at www.dailytrustfoundation.org. (Email email@example.com with the scanned document). They must correctly complete the form and provide their passports, photocopies of their ID cards, certificates of citizenship, and course registration paperwork for the current academic term.
Application Submission Office/Center
Once you are done with your application, proceed to submit below:
No. 20, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District,
Abuja. @ The Administrative Secretary, Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme,
But if traveling to Abuja would be far for your or considering cost of transportation, you can reach out to the media trust office of your state of application. Or you can contact Imam via this phone number for directions or guide on the submission procedures or process: 08065931928.
- Alex Otti Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship For 2022/2023
- Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Form to Study Medicine In Universities 2022
- Babatunde Olusola Benson Foundation Scholarship Form 2022/2023
- WAAW Scholarship 2022/2023 For STEM Female Students
- Bishop Oyedepo Undergraduate Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Registration
- 2023 Türkiye Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies
- 2022/2023 Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for Nigerians to Study Abroad