This post is for people looking for information on the FCT School of Nursing tuition, acceptance fee, and entrance cut-off point.
It is critical that I inform you that the school allows for a payment option that is convenient for its pupils. For the first semester, the tuition charge can be paid in whole or 55 percent of the entire fee, with 45 percent of the total tuition for the second semester.
The acceptance fee for newly accepted students is thirty thousand naira (N30,000), which must be paid as soon as you are given admission to confirm your acceptance.
Fees for Nursing School in Abuja, FCT
The new intake’s tuition price is a hundred and sixty-three thousand naira (N163,000). The Department of Nursing FCT’s degree program is three (3) years long, with six (6) semesters beginning in the first year.
As a result, the second (2nd) year price is N25,000.00, and the third (3rd) year charge is N25,000.00.
Cutoff mark for FCT School of Nursing
The admission committee of the School of Nursing Abuja assessed the application, and you will be given admission to the undergraduate degree program based on the results of your entrance exams.
However, the admission exam cutoff mark is not always made public, either through their site or through other means. But one thing is certain: regardless of the cut-off mark, you will get admitted if you perform well.
- UBA Essay Competition 2022 For Secondary School Students
- Newgate College of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023
- OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Form 2022/2023 For ND And HND
- Bauchi State College of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023
- Niger State School of Health Minna Admission Form 2022/2023
- Malikiya College of Health And Social Sciences Admission Form 2022/2023