How To Integrate Google AdSense To all your Websites 2022/2023

How To Integrate Google AdSense To all your Websites 2022/2023

How To Integrate Google AdSense To all your Websites 2022/2023

Easy step-step-by-step guide on how to integrate Google AdSense into All your websites. But before we get started, let’s do a little digging into google AdSense.

Recommended: How to Increase Your AdSense earning, How to generate revenue from your blog

What is Google Adsense?

Google AdSense is a program organized by Google LLC that enables website owners and designers to submit their website for review in order to place advertisements on the approved websites. Once the advertisements starts running on the approved websites, the owners of these websites are payed per impressions (RPM) and per click (CPC). Google AdSense displays pictures, images, and media files type of advertisement on approved websites. According to Google AdSense, the approved websites owners/designers are given 60% of the money paid by advertisers while Google takes the remaining 40%. This is really a fair cut of the total amount of money advertisers pay to Google to display their advertisement. Google AdSense pays every 21st and 26th of the month, depending on the location of the website owners.| Home

In March 2003, Google started its AdSense service, which was previously known as “Content targeted advertising.” Applied Semantics, a competitor to AdSense, was the first to adopt the AdSense moniker. After acquiring Applied Semantics in April 2003, Google adopted the name. Some advertisers complained that AdSense was less effective than Google Ads because it delivered ads that were contextually relevant to the content on a web page, which was less likely to be related to a user’s commercial desires than search results. Someone who was browsing a flower blog, for example, was less likely to be interested in ordering flowers than someone who was searching for flower phrases. As a result, Google made it possible for advertisers to opt-out of the AdSense network in 2004.

Also see: Requirements To Register Your Business On Jiji | How much is jiji registration | Learn more!

The concept for running advertising within Google’s e-mail service came from Paul Buchheit, the company’s founder. But, according to him and others, it was Susan Wojcicki, with the help of Sergey Brin, who put together the team that turned that notion into a hugely successful product. By early 2005, AdSense was predicted to account for approximately 15% of Google’s overall income. Google AdSense said in 2009 that it would now include new capabilities such as the option to “allow various networks to display adverts.” Google AdSense began leveraging search history in contextual matching in February 2010 to provide more relevant adverts.  Google AdSense announced Direct Campaigns on January 21, 2014, a platform that allows publishers to sell advertising directly to Google. On February 10, 2015, this function was decommissioned.

But today Google Adsense has become the best advertisement channel in the world.

How To Integrate Your Google AdSense Account to all your Websites 2022

  • Sign up for an AdSense account at For your Name, Address, and Website URL, please supply the complete and correct information.
  • After connecting to your AdSense account, create AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog’s sidebar.
  • Ads will show blank until the final approval procedure is finished. It could take up to two weeks for your application to be approved. Make sure the ads aren’t taken down.

Once AdSense has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.

If You have more than one website you want to Add to the approved website, here is the guide:

  1. Login into your Approved Google AdSense Account, And click on Sites
  2. Click on the name of the approved site showing ready
  3. Click on Add new site
  4. enter the URL that you want to add to the approved AdSense
  5. copy the code provided and past it at the head section of your website and to your blog sidebar
  6. wait for its approval (this usually takes little time compared to when you are trying to get a fresh approval)
  7. Once approved, you can then create more ad codes and past them in your blog areas
  8. Do these for any other website you want to link to the same AdSense
  9. Once your AdSense profits reach $10, AdSense will email you a PIN to your address.
  10. When prompted, log in to your AdSense account and enter the Pin.

  • Thank you for completing all of the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will mail or wire your earnings to you. I recommend allowing direct bank transfers for AdSense payments.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Message Us on WhatsApp