The InterswitchSPAK Competition is an annual competition for only SS 2 students aged 14 to 17 years old from public and private high schools in Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda. You can register your students for free, the registration is currently open from now till the 11th of May 2023.
The InterswitchSPAK National Science First Stage 2022/2023 Online CBT tests will be held from Thursday, May 19th through Saturday, May 21st, 2023, for all schools that registered their students. The exam will be conducted entirely online.
- Teachers Needed for Immediate Employment 2023
- NTIC/NMC National Mathematics School Competition 2023-Registration guidelines
- Assessment Work Book For Kg 1
- Are you a TEACHER or a STUDENT looking for an alternative source of income?
- Become a proficient and certified website designer without coding and start earning big!
- Join over 5,000 individuals learning tech today!.
- At the end of the course, you will be able to design any type of website like a pro.
- Course comes with premium web materials worth over #200k or $235 All For FREE!
With a key message of revving up the interest of students, parents, teachers, and other key stakeholders towards STEM education and its application in Africa, it is introduced to chart the ideal career path and drive the student towards full optimization of their potentials and fulfillment of their dreams (either as an inventor or entrepreneur).
A total of N12.5 million in tertiary scholarship prizes are up for grabs for the top three students in the tournament. The first prize winner will receive a #7.5 million scholarship to a university of their choice, spread out over five years with a monthly stipend, while the second prize of N4 million will be carried out over three years and the third award of N1 million will be given out for one year.
InterswitchSPAK 4.0/5.0 Competition Objectives
- To pique and maintain high school students’ enthusiasm in STEM subjects across Africa.
- Through an unbiased competition that promotes sound education in Africa, enhance the standard of STEM education and reward brilliance with educational awards.
- To establish a vehicle that is really concerned about the growth, development, and well-being of African students and instructors through a variety of interventions, including scholarship programs for outstanding STEM students.
InterswitchSPAK 4.0/5.0 Competition Registration Procedures
- Register for InterswitchSPAK online HERE
- This competition is open to students in SSS2 (year 11) who are between the ages of 14 and 17 who are enrolled full-time in both public and private secondary schools in Nigeria.
- This competition is completely free to enter.
- Participant registration is solely online.
- To improve their chances of qualifying for the second round of the competition, each School must offer its BEST six (6) Science (SS2) pupils, regardless of religion, tribe, or state of origin.
- In mixed schools, at least two female students must be present among the six (6) pupils who will represent them.
- Nigeria has a large number of examination centers.
- jss1 French Examination Questions For 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term 2023
- jss2 French Examination Questions For 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term 2023
- French Examination Questions For primary 1 | 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term 2023/2024
- French Examination Questions For primary 2 | 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term 2023/2024
- Primary 3 French Examination Questions For 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term 2023/2024
- 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term Examination Questions For Primary 4
- primary/basic 5 French Examination Questions | 1st, 2nd And 3rd Term
InterswitchSPAK 4.0/5.0 Competition Examination Guide
The competition is divided into two stages.
STAGE ONE: WRITTEN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
Read stage one guideline below:
Based on the current year 11 WAEC/NECO syllabuses, each school must prepare its representatives for the qualifying exams in four subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.
The interswitch spak questions on the National Qualifying Exams consist of 100 Objective questions in 75 minutes, 25 from each of the four subjects.
STAGE TWO: QUIZ COMPETITION ON TELEVISION
Read stage two guideline below:
At this stage of the competition, the top 81 students (those with the highest scores) among those who took the qualifying examination will be invited to compete. This will be taped and broadcast on Nigerian and African television. The top three students from each state will be honored.
InterswitchSPAK 4.0 RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Students must arrive at their designated examination centers by 10 a.m. with their Registration slip officially completed and stamped by their school administrator in order to be accredited.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Students are only allowed to bring an HB pencil, eraser, ruler, and statistics table to class; CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Students must maintain an orderly demeanor; any act of misconduct will result in the student’s disqualification.
- All pupils must wear their school uniform to the exam.
- Please check the list of examination centers to see which one is closest to you.
- The tournament is only open to students in SS2 (year 11).
The InterswitchSPAK Competition is an annual STEM competition for SS2 students aged 14 to 17 from public and private high schools in Nigeria, Kenya, and Uganda. Registration is open until May 11, 2023, and the competition consists of a written qualifying examination followed by a televised quiz competition for the top 81 students. Winners have the chance to receive significant tertiary scholarship prizes totaling N12.5 million.
- InterswitchSPAK 4.0/5.0 Competition 2023 For SS2-Register Now!
- 2021/2022 MTN mpulse spelling bee winner- Akinyele Ademoyegun
- LGC BOOKS-Text Books For Nursery, Primary, And Secondary Schools
- Graduating Activities For Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools
- MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2022/2023 Updated
- MTN mPulse Spelling Bee Competition 2023 for Primary & Secondary School Students
- List Of Spelling Bee Competitions 2023. Register Now!
- Nigeria Spelling Bee Competition
- international competitions for high school students 2023
- 2023 Complete List Of School Competitions
- List Of Mathematics Competitions For High School Students 2023
- List of Global Competitions 2023 for Students | undergraduates
- List Of School Competitions In River State 2023/2024. Register Now!
- List Of School Competitions In Lagos State 2023/2024. Register Now!